MORE Dog +Kidney Support Salmon & Trout 375g
- Developed with veterinary professionals. This is a complete & balanced mix of nutritious omega-rich fish with vitamin rich kale. With a healthy inclusion of hawthorn and coriander, which are known to promote kidney function
Supporting overall kidney health and function, with a healthy inclusion of hawthorn and coriander.
Many foods claim to be natural and additive free while still using ingredients that have been artificially preserved. We guarantee that everything in our food is natural, with no artificial colours or flavours. Preserved naturally with vitamins E and C and rosemary extract.
More™ is very easy to digest because it's rich in high quality salmon and trout and is wheat and wheat gluten free.
We add salmon oil to our formulas because it's high in Omega 3 which helps to soothe dry, itchy skin and improve coat condition.
- The quantities shown should be used as a guideline only. Every dog's appetite is different depending upon size, age, condition and level of activity. Please adjust the amount given to keep your dog in a lean, active condition.
- Split the quantity below between a morning and an afternoon meal.
- If feeding More™ for the first time, we suggest you introduce it gradually over 7 days.
- As a treat, try popping More™ in the microwave for 10 seconds. This will release the natural oils and make it even more tasty.
- Fresh drinking water should be provided at all times.
- Please store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep in an airtight container.
- If your dog is over 25kg, why not try our large breed formula?
|Dog Weight (kg)||Cans Per Day|
Full Ingredients List
62% Fish (composed of 31% Salmon, 31% Trout), Fish Broth (25%), Potato (7%), Carrots (3%), Kale (1%), Minerals (1%), Linseed Oil (0.5%), Coriander (0.1%), Hawthorn (0.1%), Watercress (0.1%).
Protein 9.8%, Fat 5.9%, Crude Ash 3%, Crude Fibre 0.4%, Moisture 78%.
Additives Per KG
Antioxidants: Vitamin A, Zinc as zinc sulfate monohydrate (3b605) 25mg, Manganese as manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) 1.4mg, Iodine as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (3b202) 0.75mg, Copper as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) 2mg.
Simple & Secure
Setting up On Repeat is easy! Simply select the schedule on any product page and checkout like normal.
Works like magic
Our On Repeat fairies keep track of your repeat cycle and magically process your order, so you don't have to.
Fits your Schedule
We'll process your order on the next working day and deliver with a 1 hour time slot. If you’re not going to be in you can reschedule to suit you, free of charge!
Cancel, Pause or Amend your On Repeat order at any time, easy as pie. Contract free and no hidden costs.