MORE Cat +Heart Support Turkey 200g
- Developed with veterinary professionals. This is a complete & balanced mix of turkey hearts (rich in taurine for heart development) plus iron rich turkey liver for overall circulatory health, along with the antioxidant powers of parsley and dandelion, and cranberry for urinary tract health
Supporting overall circulatory health, with a healthy dose of antioxidants from cranberry, parsley and dandelion.
Many foods claim to be natural and additive free while still using ingredients that have been artificially preserved. We guarantee that everything in our food is natural, with no artificial colours or flavours. Preserved naturally with vitamins E and C and rosemary extract.
More™ is very easy to digest because it's rich in high quality turkey and is wheat and wheat gluten free.
Formulated to ensure a correct urinary pH, with balanced minerals, amino acids and cranberry to help prevent urinary tract disorders.
- The quantities shown should be used as a guideline only. Every cat's appetite is different depending upon size, age, condition and level of activity. Please adjust the amount given to keep your cat in a lean, active condition.
- This feeding guide can be split into multiple meals across the day.
- If feeding More™ for the first time, we suggest you introduce it gradually over 7 days.
- As a treat, try popping More™ in the microwave for 10 seconds. This will release the natural oils and make it even more tasty.
- Fresh drinking water should be provided at all times.
- Please store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep in an airtight container.
|Cat Weight (kg)||Cans Per Day|
Full Ingredients List
70% Turkey (composed of Turkey Heart, Turkey Meat, Turkey Liver, Turkey Neck), Turkey Broth (26%), Cranberries (1%), Kale (1%), Minerals (1%), Linseed Oil (0.5%), Parsley (0.1%), Dandelion (0.1%), Golden Rod (0.1%), Yeast (0.1%), Spirulina (0.1%).
Protein 10.4%, Fat 5.5%, Crude Ash 2.5%, Crude Fibre 0.3%, Moisture 80%.
Additives Per KG
Antioxidants: Vitamin D3 (3a671) 200 I.E., Zinc as zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) 25mg, Manganese as manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) 1.4mg, Iodine as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (3b202) 0.75mg, Copper as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) 0.5mg, Taurine 1500mg.
Simple & Secure
Setting up On Repeat is easy! Simply select the schedule on any product page and checkout like normal.
Works like magic
Our On Repeat fairies keep track of your repeat cycle and magically process your order, so you don't have to.
Fits your Schedule
We'll process your order on the next working day and deliver with a 1 hour time slot. If you’re not going to be in you can reschedule to suit you, free of charge!
Cancel, Pause or Amend your On Repeat order at any time, easy as pie. Contract free and no hidden costs.