MORE Cat +Kidney Support Salmon & Trout 190g
- Developed with veterinary professionals. This is a complete & balanced mix of nutritious omega-rich fish with vitamin rich kale. With a healthy inclusion of hawthorn and coriander, which are known to promote kidney function
Supporting overall kidney health and function, with a healthy inclusion of hawthorn and coriander.
Many foods claim to be natural and additive free while still using ingredients that have been artificially preserved. We guarantee that everything in our food is natural, with no artificial colours or flavours. Preserved naturally with vitamins E and C and rosemary extract.
With added taurine which promotes healthy vision, a healthy mind and a healthy heart.
Formulated to ensure a correct urinary pH, with balanced minerals, amino acids and cranberry to help prevent urinary tract disorders.
- The quantities shown should be used as a guideline only. Every cat's appetite is different depending upon size, age, condition and level of activity. Please adjust the amount given to keep your cat in a lean, active condition.
- This feeding guide can be split into multiple meals across the day.
- If feeding More™ for the first time, we suggest you introduce it gradually over 7 days.
- As a treat, try popping More™ in the microwave for 10 seconds. This will release the natural oils and make it even more tasty.
- Fresh drinking water should be provided at all times.
- Please store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep in an airtight container.
|Cat Weight (kg)||Cans Per Day|
Full Ingredients List
72% Fish (Composed of 36% Trout, 36% Salmon), Fish Broth (25%), Kale (1%), Minerals (1%), Linseed Oil (0.5%), Coriander (0.1%), Hawthorn (0.1%).
Protein 9.8%, Fat 5.9%, Crude Ash 3%, Crude Fibre 0.4%, Moisture 79%.
Additives Per KG
Antioxidants: Vitamin A, Zinc as zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) 25mg, Manganese as manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) 1.4mg, Iodine as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (3b202) 0.75mg, Copper as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate(3b405) 2mg, Taurine 1500mg.